“Don’t leave Jesus in the manger;
don’t remember him only at Christmas.
Instead, learn to walk with Him every day,
As you pray and read his word
And ask Him to help you”
You are invited to come worship this Sunday at 10:30. If you are away or unwell, please join by Zoom.
Zoom Service at 10:30 AM
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 580 558 8254 Passcode: Fellowship
Please remember in your prayers:
– our congregation of St. Benedict’s and the coming year.
– those who are sick, suffering, fearful or in need, remembering those suffering from COVID-19 and their caregivers, doctors and nurses:
– for peace within our country, and in the world, remembering the countries of Ukraine and Iran; we pray for areas of unrest and riots, asking for wise discernment in our leaders;
– for those who have died and those who mourn;
– for the poor, the homeless, and the needy in our communities;
– the victims of violence and natural disasters;
– our Indigenous brothers and sisters, and their leaders in our diocese and country;
– refugees, remembering those fleeing the Taliban regime, and those fleeing war in the Ukraine;
Prayer Chain: confidential requests are welcome, and updates are appreciated and are of great encouragement. Contact Elaine at [email protected]
You are always one decision
away from and totally different life.
“I have come into the world as light,
so that everyone who believes in me
should not remain in the darkness.”
(John 12:46 GNT)
Jan. 26th – 7:30 pm at Christchurch, Millarville. Prayer and worship, all invited!!
Feb. 5th – St Benedict’s Potluck Breakfast, 9 am Invite a friend!
Feb. 12th – Annual Meeting of Parishioners, after service, finger food potluck lunch
Feb. 21st – Shrove Tuesday Pancake supper, 5.30- 6.30 pm
Feb. 22nd – Ash Wednesday Service, 7 pm
Mar. 17th – Set up and music practice for Prayer workshop, all welcome
Mar.18th – “Spiritual Warfare” Prayer Workshop. 9:30 am – 3:30 pm. Space is limited.
Please register at [email protected]
(NEW) Offerings by E-transfer may be made at [email protected]
Check out “From the Prayer Chair” by Rev Haydn
Rev Haydn will be in the office on Wednesday and Friday from approximately 9:30 am to 2 pm.
Please contact the Wardens with any concerns and good news!
Rector: 403 999 4181. [email protected]
Rector’s Warden: Liz Sutherland: 403 601 6952 C
People’s Warden: Pat Reid: 403 652-2021