(n) A moment of sudden revelation;
A poignant, sudden, profound
Understanding of something.
You are invited to come worship this Sunday at 10:30. If you are away or unwell, please join by Zoom.
Sunday service at 10:30 AM
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 580 558 8254 Passcode: Fellowship
Please remember in your prayers:
– our congregation of St. Benedict’s and the coming year.
– those who are sick, suffering, fearful or in need, remembering those suffering from COVID-19 and their caregivers, doctors and nurses:
– for peace within our country, and in the world, remembering the countries of Ukraine and Iran; we pray for areas of unrest and riots, asking for wise discernment in our leaders;
– for those who have died and those who mourn;
– for the poor, the homeless, and the needy in our communities;
– the victims of violence and natural disasters;
– our Indigenous brothers and sisters, and their leaders in our diocese and country;
– refugees, remembering those fleeing the Taliban regime, and those fleeing war in the Ukraine;
Prayer Chain: confidential requests are welcome, and updates are appreciated and are of great encouragement. Contact Elaine at [email protected]
People were created to be loved
Things were created to be used
The reason the world is in chaos
Is because things are being loved
And people are being used
January 26th – at Christ Church, Millarville. Thursday Prayer and Worship, 7pm. All Welcome
Feb 5th – St Benedict’s Potluck Breakfast, 9am Invite a friend!
Feb 12th – Annual Meeting of Parishioners, after service, lunch provided
Feb 16th– Parish Council Meeting 7 pm
Feb 21st – Shrove Tuesday Pancake supper, 5.30- 6.30pm
Feb 22nd – Ash Wednesday Service, 7pm
Feb 26th– First Lenten Soup Lunch- suggested donation of $5
Save the date:
March 17th – Set up and music practice for workshop, all welcome
March 18th – “Spiritual Warfare” Workshop- details to follow
Check out “From the Prayer Chair” by Rev Haydn
Rev Haydn will be in the office on Wednesday and Friday from approximately 9:30 am to 2 pm. Helen is in the office Wednesdays from 10-12 am.
We have been having issues with email at the church. Please use [email protected] or give a call! Thank you!
Please contact the Wardens with any concerns and good news!
Rector: 403 999 4181. [email protected]
Rector’s Warden: Liz Sutherland: 403 601 6952 C
People’s warden: Pat Reid: 403 652 2021