You are invited to join in worship this Sunday at 10:30. If you are away or unwell, please join by Zoom. Sunday service at 10:30 AM with improved ZOOM coverage.
Please remember in your prayers:
– those who are sick, suffering, fearful or in need, remembering those suffering from COVID-19 and their
caregivers, doctors and nurses:
– for peace within our country, and in the world, remembering the countries of Ukraine and Iran; we
pray for areas of unrest and riots, asking for wise discernment in our leaders;
– for those who have died and those who mourn;
– for the poor, the homeless, and the needy in our communities;
– the victims of violence and natural disasters;
– our Indigenous brothers and sisters, and their leaders in our diocese and country;
– refugees, remembering those fleeing the Taliban regime, and those fleeing war in the Ukraine;
– our congregation of St. Benedict’s and the coming year.
Prayer Chain: confidential requests are welcome, and updates are appreciated and are of great encouragement. Contact Elaine at [email protected]
Jan 14th , Men’s breakfast St Benedict’s Saturday at 8am. Can’t promise “eggs benedict”!!
Jan 26th – Christ Church, Millarville. Prayer and Worship, 7pm. All Welcome
Feb 5th – St Benedict’s Potluck Breakfast, 9 am Invite a friend!
Feb 12th – Annual Meeting of Parishioners, after service, lunch provided
Feb 21st – Shrove Tuesday Pancake supper, 5.30- 6.30 pm
Feb 22nd – Ash Wednesday Service, 7 pm
Mar 18th – “Spiritual Warfare” Workshop details to follow
Check out “From the Prayer Chair” by Rev Haydn
Rev Haydn will be in the office on Wednesday and Friday from about 9:30 am to 2 pm.
Please contact the Wardens with any concerns and good news!
Rector: 403 999 4181. revhaydnschofield@gmail.
Rector’s Warden: Liz Sutherland: 403 601 6952 C
People’s warden: Pat Reid: 403 652 2021