“Whosoever will reign with Christ in heaven, must have Christ reigning in him on Earth.” John Wesley
We hope you can join in worship and the Holy Eucharist, BAS format, at 10:30 am this Sunday. With winter weather here, and the challenges that go with it we hope to resume Zoom coverage beginning November 27th.
Food Bank: a bin is in the front foyer for collecting items for the local foodbank. Let us support this important ministry for those in need in our community.
Coffee Hour: There is a signup sheet in the Hall if you are able to help out after service. Cookies and/or other items for the freezer for Sundays are welcome.
Prayer Chain: confidential requests are welcome, and updates are appreciated and are of great encouragement. Contact Elaine at [email protected]
Prayer and Worship: November 24, 7 pm at Christ Church Millarville
Next Sunday: November 27th is the first Sunday in Advent
Santa Claus Parade December 2nd: St Benedict’s is on the parade route and once again we are planning to host a hot chocolate stand. Come out and watch the parade with us!
Potluck Breakfast: December 4th at 9 AM. Fellowship, breakfast then worship!
Mustard Seed Outreach: Once again we have a bin in the vestibule for donations of warm clothing items to go to the Mustard Seed in Calgary. It will go to the city mid December.
Please remember in your prayers:
– those who are sick, suffering, fearful or in need, and their caregivers, especially doctors and nurses
– for peace within our country, and in the world, remembering areas of war, unrest and riots, and so many refugees. We ask for wise discernment in our leaders.
– for the victims of violence and natural disasters and those who suffer from the emotional and physical wounds from conflict
– for those who mourn
– our Indigenous brothers and sisters, remembering their hurt and grief at this time;
– those who are persecuted and oppressed for their faith in Jesus Christ
Check out “From the Prayer Chair” by Rev Haydn
Rev Haydn will have office hours this coming week on Wednesday and Friday from approximately 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM. Helen is in the office from 10-12 on Wednesdays.
Please contact the Wardens with any concerns and good news!
Rector: 403 999 4181. [email protected]
Rector’s Warden: Liz Sutherland: 403 601 6952 C
People’s warden: Pat Reid: 403 652 2021
Church office: 403-652-2271 Email: [email protected]
Offerings by e-transfer via [email protected]