“The very first Easter taught us this:
that life never ends and love never dies.”
You are invited to join us this Sunday at 10:30. If you are away, or unwell, please join by Zoom.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 580 558 8254 Passcode: Fellowship
Please remember in your prayers:
– This Sunday’s service; that God will inspire our worship and bless us through His Word:
– The Prayer of Jabez: Jabez called upon the God of Israel, saying, “Oh that you would bless me indeed and enlarge my territory, that your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil so that I may not cause pain!” And God granted what he requested. (I Chron. 4:10)
– Our congregation of St. Benedict’s; that we may stand mature and fully assured in all the will of God. (c.f. Colossians 4:12):
– Those who are sick, suffering, fearful or in need, and their caregivers, doctors, and nurses:
– For peace within our country, and in the world, remembering the Ukraine the Middle East and tensions in the Far East; we pray for areas of unrest and riots, asking for wise discernment in our leaders to bring about a lasting peace:
– Give thanks for those who have died in the peace of Christ and those who mourn:
– For the poor, the homeless, the disabled, and the needy in our communities, and those who help them:
– For the victims of violence and natural disasters, those impacted by the Alberta wildfires, and those working to bring relief:
– Our Indigenous brothers and sisters, and their leaders in our diocese and country:
– Refugees, remembering those fleeing wars, oppressive regimes and natural disasters.
Pray for the Prayer Chain: The Prayer Chain is taking on greater responsibility in praying for God’s guidance and Spiritual protection for us all. Confidential requests are welcome, updates are appreciated and are of great encouragement. Contact, Llizabet: [email protected]
Coffee hour: Sign up to help with coffee hour, and donations of muffins and cookies are welcome!
May 11th– Parish Council meeting 7 pm
May 17th – Wednesday Service at 9:30 am
May 20th – Little Britches Parade- come watch the parade beside the church! 10 am
We will be serving coffee, lemonade and cookies. Donations of cookies welcome!
June 4th– after service brief meeting of the Prayer Chain
Check out “From the Prayer Chair” by Rev. Haydn
Rev. Haydn will be in the church office on Wednesday and Friday from approximately 9:30 am to 2 pm.
Please contact the Wardens with any concerns and good news!
Rector: 403 999 4181. [email protected]
Rector’s Warden: Liz Sutherland: 403 601 6952 C
People’s Warden: Pat Reid: 403 652 2021